Requirements:- Android 2.2 and up
The most powerful multitrack audio recorder on Android packed with features like non-linear non-destructive editing with unlimited undo/redo, mixing, real-time effects, automation and much more!
Now includes support for USB audio interfaces!
Please read the instructions carefully here: http://www.audio-evolution.com/manual/doku.php?id=usbaudiosupport
You need to have purchased and installed USB Audio Recorder PRO 1.2.1 or higher in order to use USB audio interfaces with Audio Evolution Mobile.
• Multitrack audio playback
• Audio recording (while playing back other tracks)
• Loop playback
• Volume/pan/mute automation
• Latency correction
• Import of WAV, AIFF, FLAC, Ogg/Vorbis audio files
• Import of mp3 (requires an optional download due to patents on mp3 if applicable to your country)
• Import of m4a, 3gpp, amr and other audio formats that Android supports if you are running Android 4.1 Jelly Bean or higher
• Mastering to stereo WAV, AIFF, FLAC or OGG file
• Sample rate conversion
• Zoom down to the sample
• Each track has controls for volume, panning, mute, solo, arm, 3-band EQ with mid-sweep, 3 insert effects and output bus selection
• Unlimited number of tracks (*)
• Unlimited number of groups (*)
• Real-time effects include: chorus, delay, dual delay, reverse delay, reverb, bandpass, highpass, lowpass, flanger, noisegate and tremolo (*)
• Offline effects: fade in/out, normalize, reverse, pitch shift, time stretching while maintaining pitch
• Non-linear non-destructive editing with move, trim, split, cut/copy/paste, remove, range editing
• Unlimited undo/redo for editing facilities
• Several grid options for aligning your samples (with tempo and time signature settings)
• Repeat samples with several options to create loops
• Add markers and quickly jump to them
• Load/Save projects including loading projects from our desktop DAW Audio Evolution 5
• Can use ES File Explorer to select samples for import
(*) Depending on your hardware's capabilities
• 800x480 screen size or higher
• Android 2.2 or higher
Note: this app can only run in landscape. Trying to run it with apps like Ultimate Rotation Control will result in crashes. Turn off forced rotation for this app.
If you have any suggestions, questions or want to report a bug, please contact us! If you write a negative review, that's fine, but please have the decency to contact us so we can actually solve your problem!
Note that there is a DEMO version for you to try:
We only want happy customers, so please try before you buy and tell us about missing features or bugs you find by email!
• MIDI sequencing
• ...your ideas are welcome!