Requirements:- Android 2.1 and up
Windows Phone Notifications displays Windows Phone styled non-intrusive notification banners for any app on your device.
You can swipe the notification to the right to dismiss it, to the left to dismiss all notifications, or click it to launch it.
You can set a custom colors for any app.
Follow us :
Get support, share ideas and suggestions at http://getsatisfaction.com/productigeeky
Checking notifications from third party apps requires the activation of the WPN accessibility service. Status bar notifications must be enabled in the monitored apps for WPN to be able to process them.
What's in this version:
- Updated with WP8 accents
- Banners are now grouped, display and count will now be updated when receiving a similar notification, timeout will be extended
- Now when actions are available, long-click the banner to display a detailled view
- Removed the scrolling text feature as it interferes with swiping and doesn't fit with Android standards
- Added hebrew translation by elyashiv_sabach
- Added portuguese translation by doublecaffe
- Added brazilian portuguese translation by marciozomb13